Key benefits of help desk:
- Quality improvement
- Personalized support
- Maximum Customer satisfaction
- Consistent Performance Improvement
- Convenient multi-tasking
- Efficient problem solving
Ticket Management System
Ticket management system is an essential part of help desk management. It allows the help desk to maintain a database that holds and manages customers and their issues. It not only holds crucial information related to customers but also the solutions to problems faced. Businesses and companies use ticket management system as an integrated part of the help desk software to address and respond to customer’s requests and can also handle concerns of the employees of the company.
What is a ticket?
A ticket in ticket management system acts as a documentation of a specific problem, its current status and other associated information to it. Tickets are raised by the end users of an organization whenever an event occurs that interrupts the workflow, then these tickets are routed towards a ticket management software where they are categorized and prioritized. Then the team analyzes the tickets and suggests workarounds or fixes needed to resolve the issue. Each ticket has an identifier that allows the team to identify a certain customer request, add information to it and notify the customer about the status of the request.
A ticketing system acts as a management tool that processes and catalogs customer service requests. It helps to find issues, analyze them on a deeper level and identify the root cause of the problem. Individual elements called tickets provide the context of the issue and other relevant and important information like its category and priority.
Thus, a ticketing system acts as a single point of contact between service provider and the user.
Functions of a Ticketing System:
- Provides Ticket Automation – Performs many tasks starting from reminding you that a ticket response is required to route the ticket to specific user and much more. It is an extremely powerful tool in a ticketing system.
- SLA (Service Level Agreement) Status – Enables the employees to gauge the urgency and priority of the ticket and helps to avoid SLA violations.
- Ticket Tags – Allows easy organization of the tickets and helps to quickly spot common issues.
- Track history of ticket – Helps to track progress of an event and trace origin of the problem. A closed ticket lets you know the matter is resolved.
- Allows customization – Ticketing system can accommodate your requirements and doesn’t let feel you tied up to its limitations.
Benefits of a Ticket Based System
Some of the advantages to use a ticket based system are:
- Helps prioritize requests.
- Allows users to view status of the tickets.
- Creates easy communication.
- Keeps you organized.
- Holds the records.
- Efficient and comprehensive notification alert system.
- Fast and efficient.
- Ensures good response time.
- Delegate requests based on expertise
- Customer satisfaction.
- Helps to group related tickets.
A unified inbox combines the new emails from more than one email account into the same inbox. To help understand, you may view your work emails that are delivered to Outlook and Hotmail in the same inbox. In a unified inbox, emails are shown by the order in which they were received regardless of which account they belong to. The emails are not labeled or marked according to belonging accounts.
So, instead of switching between tabs and tools to manage all messages from all accounts, you can simply manage everything at one place. Managing huge number of business contacts becomes convenient, since you don’t have to browse through multiple channels to connect with all your contacts.
Important Benefits of Unified Inbox
- Find different projects and clients in one place instead of searching through different apps.
- Stay on top of all your business communications from one platform.
- Keep focus on work without clutter of personal communications.
- Not missing out on any channel to provide Customer care.
- Increased productivity.
- Keep every customer happy.
- Instantly add context to any conversation.
- Deliver a unified and enhanced Customer Experience.